Renew Your Membership or Join the St. Andrew's Ratepayers Association
The annual membership fee is $20 per household ($10 for seniors 65+), and applies from January to December.
Membership fees help us offset costs of producing a newsletter, organizing community meetings and an annual BBQ, and most importantly, give us the ability to retain professional planners and consultants when required to address vital community issues such as rezoning applications.
1) Please choose your method of payment:
To pay by credit card or PayPal:
- Click on the Regular or Seniors Join / Renew button below (note that you do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card).
- On the next screen (if you don't have a PayPal account), near the bottom-left it says "Don't have a PayPal account?", and click on "Continue" on the line below that.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card and contact information, then click on the "Review Donation and Continue" button. Note this transaction is handled entirely and securely by PayPal (we don't see any of your financial information).
- On the next screen, you confirm (and can change) your information, then click on the "Donate $20.00 CAD Now" button.
- A confirmation page will be displayed to you, you can click on "Print your donation receipt", but there is no need, as it will be e-mailed to you anyways.
- Your payment will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *ST ANDREWS".
|Pay now, by credit card
|Seniors (65+) ($10):
To pay by cheque:
To pay by cheque
||Print and complete this form, and make your cheque payable to St. Andrew’s Ratepayers Association, and drop it off or mail it to:
St. Andrew’s Ratepayers Association, Treasurer
151 Munro Boulevard
Toronto, ON M2P 1C9
2) Sign yourself up for our e-Newsletter (sent about once a month), at http://NeighboursNews.ca